· Main responsibility is to push SIMATIC IPC business to potential key accounts in PEK territory. · Support DI sales to develop targeted customers and projects in IPC market.
· Analysis IPC business status and competition condition, coach more sales units to do IPC biz. · Focus on increasing transparency of IPC business.
· Provide IPC products knowledge and BU strategy to related sales.
· Organize IPC promotion activities in target customers and branches.
· Work on the market share increasing in high potential customers.
· Keep good relationship with key accounts and feedback after-sales issues timely.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Rich knowledge of IPC products.
· Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with IPC.
· Sales experience in international/domestic IPC/PC supplier, or in IPC distributors.
· Bachelor with above 2-5 years working experience in automation.
· Experience in IPC-related branch e.g. semiconductor, AOI, AI, New Energy, machine vision & electronics is preferred.
· Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen.
· Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience.
· Quick learner and good sense of business.
· Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up.
· Teamwork spirit.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time