Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management, and IT Infrastructure Management.
Digital Industries have since 2020 is Expert Hub with experts in several areas like; Software Engineering Solutions, Low\No Code DevOps, Data Management, System Management, Cloud, Agile, Project & Services, we are at Lisbon Tech Hub and we are looking for new Talents to join us!
If you are one of them have a look at this opportunity and join us.
We are looking for: Data Management Team Leader (m/f/d)
As a Team Leader, for our Digital Industries Expert Hub, you will:
- Lead your team in alignment with the DI IT Expert Hub strategy
- Ensure and develop the operation and optimization of your team, services and projects
- Ensure alignment and coordination with Stakeholders (within DI IT and others)
- Ownership on People growth and evolve
- Ensure your team connection with the Lisbon Tech Hub Tech Communities
To make a difference, you must have:
- Leadership skills
- Strategical thinking
- Good Communication skills and assertiveness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Focus on Quality and Service Delivery
- Strong alignment with Expert Hub and LTH Culture
- Technical background in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Information Technology
- ITIL Certification (nice to have).
- Good understanding of Siemens processes.
- Experience in global leadership (leading teams in multiple location), partner management and service management.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Know-how on technologies like: Tableaux – Data Analitics – SnowFlake – Cloud – SAPHANA – AGILE – QlickSense – Qlickview.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time