Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- · Material plan and purchasing with domestic and international suppliers.
- · Ensuring material availability for production and delivery.
- · Monitoring inventory level to guarantee high supply levels with minimum inventories in a cost-effective way.
- · Provide support for logistics activities to improve productivity.
- · Material phase in / phase out for exist products to minimize scrap material.
Education and Experience：
- · Experience:3~5 years’ experience in related supply chain field, planning, purchasing, order management, inventory control, etc.
- · Education: Bachelor’s degree or above. logistics, business relevant major preferred
Competence and Knowledge：
- · English skill both in verbal and written.
- · SAP experience (MRP, MM, SD, etc.)
- · Material planning and purchasing; Inventory controlling.
- · Communicate effectively, respectfully, and proactively in diverse business situations with external/internal parties.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time