Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing guidance, procedural advice and general information expertise in Cybersecurity and basic expertise in Data Protection
- Conducting internal and external Information Security Audits
- Handles Incident management process
- Permanently establish, maintain and ensure adherence of Information security policies, guidelines, programs and standards
- Driving Asset Classification and Protection, risk management process
- Acting as single point of contact as well as interface between the business, Cybersecurity, IT for all security related requests
- Define, maintain and review the Infosec controls
- Supports the Exception Handling and Vulnerability Management process for Business owned services in cooperation with the local IT Service Provider as an escalation point.
- Conduct training activities and tracks Cybersecurity training participation
- Enhancement of existing and development of new local Information Security standards, guidelines and processes
- Communication management on Cybersecurity topics
This role interfaces with various stakeholders like Business / Unit nominated Information Security Single Point of Contacts (ISC SPoC), Information Security Coordinators (ISCs), Business Unit and central IT Managers for executing the above responsibilities at the organization level.
Required Knowledge/ Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BE/ B. TECH/ MCA/ Graduate with 8+ years IT working experience in managing and driving Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of network security topics
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to identify areas of focus and tackle new challenges with or without direction.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Expert in the Risk evaluation process as well as Risk Management
- Must be able to communicate effectively and build solid relationships with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions.
- Technically innovative
- Experience in agile methods, Project Management and tools; certification of ISO 27001: 2013 Lead Auditor is a must
- Delivery and target focused
- Strive for standardization and simplification in all aspects of work
- Helping to manage Cybersecurity Risks together with business units incl. assessment and protection of their critical information and IT assets.
- Able to balance the needs of the business against the desire for the best solution possible
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time