Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as a Regional Sales Manager.
You will be selling our premium imaging solutions into NHS and Private accounts. You will cover the South East region from South London to Sussex. Ideally the successful candidate should be based in South London.
The role is strategic sales with the aim of building strong partnerships with customers and key accounts in the region. The business area is competitive in nature therefore some personal resilience and determination is needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is driven and competitive, and someone who works well both independently and in a small team.
- Develop account plans to demonstrate good customer knowledge and understanding of the short, mid and long-term sales opportunities within the region
- Work closely with your Clinical Applications colleague, accurately planning the diary for identified customer facing activities including product demonstrations, sales and account meetings and events
- Use the available sales tools and CRM platform to create a customer specific value proposition
- Identify and execute sales strategies to achieve the required sales business objectives for the region
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the customer organization including clinical end-users, NHS management, medical engineering and procurement
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the wider Siemens Healthineers organisation including Customer Service, Project Management, Enterprise Services etc.
This role routinely requires >50% travel within the South East region. Travel to other areas of the country may be required for internal meetings and to support customer events. Attendance may be required at European training opportunities.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates must have prior sales experience or hold a senior position in an equivalent healthcare clinical or technical role
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to use these skills to drive positive relationships with colleagues and customers is essential
- Professional sales training, for example SPIN Selling or Strategic Selling would be an advantage
- Experience using a CRM Platform to manage and monitor opportunities and activities would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a small team with a focus on achieving the business objectives
- Effective planning, time management and organisational skills
- Experienced with MS Office applications
- Full and Clean Driving Licence
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time