We are expanding our team as we embark on a green field application bringing High Performance Computing(HPC) to the Cloud for the secure execution of chip design software, real challenges are you ready ?
The Hybrid SaaS/PaaS solutions and tools are intended to scale in increments the size of an entire SaaS application for a single request.
This is an outstanding opportunity to research, architect and automate customer and internally managed environments in public, private and hybrid clouds.
We appreciate that these lists can appear daunting. In this scenario they indicate some elements that you may have, and some elements that you are interested in evolving towards. Our current team is both culturally and technically diverse with understanding across 5 distinct technical domains required for the challenge ahead. We are all learning, we are all growing, you will too.We Would Like To Talk To People Interested In
- Evolving with the changing landscape of HPC in the cloud
- Working with the teams at Azure, AWS and Google to adapt their offerings to support EDA effectively
- Ensuring the highest levels of security for inter-cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Ensuring our environments and applications are primed for performance and scale
- Being part of a founding SW team in Ireland
- Being brave and innovating faster than Moore’s Law
- Will be agile in attitude and understands delivering customer value quickly.
- Can form, articulate and support opinions and narratives from research and POCs
- Brings order from chaos and finds the solution that Occam would
- Has the flexibility to wear different hats as the team rapidly grows
- Has a natural can do attitude and gets involved
- Comes from a diverse technology background with an understanding from the ground up
- Can influence and motivate change as well as adapt communication to your audience including executive level management
- Appreciates the security concerns and posture required for both Customer managed and internally managed cloud environments containing customer IP
- Automates, automates, automates.
- Review, understand and contribute to cloud infrastructure architectures built by teams at Azure, AWS and Google to support EDA
- Develop and automate reference architectures for our customers self-managed clouds and our proposed managed cloud offering.
- Facilitate multi-cloud resource orchestration from the Siemens PaaS.
- Champion and support a culture of building secure, performant, large-scale infrastructure and applications
- Work in a scrum team with fellow Engineers to develop dynamically controlled infrastructure for internal and external customers
- Implement POCs to validate approaches and techniques
- Validate the and ensure the security of cloud infrastructure
- Investigate technology choices required by us and our customers to achieve our goals
- Partner with the wider organisation to understand, socialise and support their internal cloud infrastructure development needs
- Assist with the DevOps and tooling for building Cloud SaaS solutions
- Performance comparison testing of the latest cloud servers and architectures and tooling running our software
- Get stuck in and build the future
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Technology or a relevant degree
- Experience architecting and maintaining large scale cloud platforms that are in production
- Experience with hybrid on-premises and software-as-a-service products
- Understanding of Cloud and Application Security.
- Proven experience in Container orchestration.
- Experience architecting public, private and hybrid multi cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud providers
- Understanding of Azure, AWS and or Google IPaaS
- Cloud and Hybrid Filesystems and secure inter cloud data transfer
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure as Code and various associated scripting technologies
- Experience in Disaster Recovery, and multizone availability.
- Various Cloud Certifications
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time