Due to our flexible capacity optimization programs, there's also less wear and tear on the rolling stock and infrastructure, despite the ability to run more services. But this is just the beginning - We are continuously developing new answers for rail automation, often to questions that haven't been asked yet. We'd love to have you join our team and ask those questions!
We're hiring for a Master Scheduler with a strong SAP and custom-shop background to develop build plans based on all inputs and provide a complete feedback loop to all partners regarding order status.
This position will interact closely with the Production Team Leads, Supervisors, and other departments that interact with Operations on a daily basis.What your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop a build plan by capacity and scheduled demand for each work center.
- Maintain a complete feedback loop to all team members.
- Develop a build plan (Frozen two-week rolling) based on material availability
- Release all POs to the build plan based on material availability and capacity for all work-centers
- Maintain feedback loop for all Collaborators
- Work with Planner/Buyer Team (Plan for every part)
- Develop ship scheduled for but not limited to spike demand, project-oriented product orders, year-end spike purchases, etc.
- Maintain all open order reports (STO, Product, Package, and Project)
- Apply Tableau tools to develop a list of production orders that can be released for build
- Release all production orders for the next day's production requirements
- Work directly with Planner/Buyer team on safety stock concerns
- Develop and communicate manufactured minimum order quantity requirements (Kanban)
- Update product open order report daily
- Review all new orders and provide feedback as needed
High School Diploma or equivalent inventory/manufacturing experience
- Basic knowledge of other Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Intermediate Excel)
- Proven experience in a multi-tasking Manufacturing role
- Keep track of tasks that are in process and those that are only completed at incremental times during the year
- Requires basic math, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and positively impacting the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
- Diversity and inclusivity focused – Just named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.