Build a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Operation engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, He / she will be involved in the deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and customer support activities for the Electrical Vehicle application of the Grid Edge products suite
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because crafting a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
The candidate will be hired in Milan. She / He will be involved in cloud application management and technical support, and his / her main responsibilities will be:
- Working in the Operation & Services team focusing on supporting the e-Car Operation Center customers in resolving their technical problems
- Collaborating with R&D to report software issue and follow their resolutions
- Collaborate with other colleagues in the Operations & Services team to meet the requested important metrics and Customer happiness
- Troubleshooting problems related to Service Provider eCar OC functionalities such as roaming and payment.
- Onboarding of new customers using Service Provider functionality
- Collaborate with R&D to integrate new payment gateway solutions inside eCar OC application when requested by the customers.
- Collaborate with PLM to bring the voice of the customer in the organization reporting new features request from customers
- Become an expert of payment gateway and their protocols extending your know-how to charging unit connectivity topics and charging units communication protocols
You should already have significant operational experience in Software Customer service with:
- Willingness to growth and learn new arguments and technology
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Energy / Electronic / Information Technology / Computer science Engineering
- Good knowledge of Linux O.S.
- Knowledge in network protocols and network tools (TCP/IP, MQTT, SSH)
- Experience on Linux shell scripting
- Experience on container virtualization, deployment and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes and Helm)
- Experience on cloud computing resources management (AWS is a strong plus)
- Knowledge in YAML and JSON file formats
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL and MongoDb are a strong plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Italian
- Familiarity with Electrical Vehicle charging units communication protocols and Infrastructures operation software platforms will be considered as a strong plus
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Powerful tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time