Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- • Managing inbound calls and web requests accurately and timely execution with highest standards of quality.
- • Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- • Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements).
- • Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- • Flexible to work in shifts and split weekly off’s.
- • Good verbal and written communication in English and Verbal communication in Hindi.
- • Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- • Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time