Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for someone to lead P2P (Purchase to Pay) Accounts Payable topics within Siemens GBS Purchase to Pay. This position requires overseeing the day-to-day functions of the Siemens P2P Accounts Payable services associated with Invoice Processing, Payment Services and Customer Relations. Responsibility includes, but not limited to, managing 3rd party & ICC vendor invoices processing, coaching staff in processing accuracy and productivity, assisting with migration of new Siemens customers, discrepancy resolution, Payment execution, providing assistance for customer service functions, as needed.
Our successful candidate enjoys working with cross functional and cross location teams to manage Accounts Payable operations. Our highly collaborative candidate is strongly motivated to proactively engage with colleagues from P2P, IT areas or even customers to understand their requirements, drive improvements and automation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyzes and evaluates processing performance of 3rd party vendors and intercompany invoices
- Monitor account reconciliation and report / support on discrepancies
- Liaison to offshore team, monitor operations and service performance. Address any quality or resource issues
- Participate in all customer meetings to review open transactions, metrics and open issues.
- Drive innovation and evaluate new tools/application in alignment with global business strategy
- Drive process optimization and improvement initiatives
- Define KPI’s and determine methodologies to obtain required information
- Provide business analytics to support transparency in business.
- Optimization of current tools and solution
- Customer and user survey analysis and improvement
- Analyzes white spots and works with CDM to develop strategy for new business
Experience and Education
- 5 to 7 plus years in comparable business setting, P2P, Accounts Payable expertise
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance, advanced degree a plus
- Experience in process optimization and digital solution implementations
- Strong SAP experience is required
Skills and Capabilities
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in different technologies preferred (i.e: Robotics, Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.)
- Applied know-how in using data analytics for process improvement
- Ability to listen, support, and collaborate with other team members
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
* Competitive compensation based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Paid parental leave
-Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
-Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.