Make operational procurement as the core competency of SSCL by
- Always putting customer's order at the core and ensuring material availability to reach customer satisfied delivery performance
- Driving for operational procurement (Direct/indirect Material), Inventory Control, Inventory Forecast and Budget and supplier delivery performance management process improvement according to methodologies in SPS@PL in Siemens and always seeking optimization and breakthrough (ie. by digitalization).
- Enforcing operational procurement compliance in all responsible areas (i.e. PO/Invoice Handing, Supplier delivery Management).
- Support and implement HQ and factory related projects by Coordinate activities as well as cross function collaboration
What will you do if join us?
- Make reliable inventory Budget and Forecast
- Drive whole team to achieve good Inventory control by considering meeting order requirements to the maximum extent based on optimized MRP setting and purchasing controlling
- Negotiate with suppliers on making stock for our facility and ensure materials delivered on-time and improve supplier delivery Reliability and capability.
- Design and implement Sourcing model
- Drive whole team to work in a compliance way, ensure sourcing management related process compliance and make CIP and plant assessment and implement digitalization
- Maintain data, make sure master data accuracy and timely update (MRP Setting)
- Cooperate with Project Team to ensure material preparation for new project safe launch.
- Work out reporting assigned by management.
- Always drive team to fully utilize the Siemens Resource to optimize process by referring to both SPS excellence @Siemens and best practices of other Ocs, advance digitalization tools (DIM, SLPC, RDA/RPA, SSA etc.)
- Lead and coach and motivate team member to reach the set goals, team development
- Build strong collaboration with other internal and external functions
- Provide timely and reliable data to management to make right decisions
- Finish the task assigned by supervisor.
- Always have backup options available for urgent/unexpected case; raise the alarm in advance to related department and follow up closely
- Good assets and team management by considering meeting order requirement to the maximum extent while also maintaining proper inventory management
- Be responsible for team budget.
- Make professional business performance analysis and provide transparency (from perspectives of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive view) by utilizing advanced tool (such as digitalization and available data platforms) in a timely and accurate manner to support sound management decision
- Be capable of leading cross function/location team to realize business breakthrough
Who are we looking for?
- University degree or above in logistics, supply chain management, business administration or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years working experience in purchasing area of industry
- Strong business sense with excellent purchasing/planning knowledge and strategy.
- Excellent inventory budgeting and control skills.
- Advanced SAP and tools for operation digitalization usage experience in logistics area
- Project management experience
- Lean concept, 5S and process quality management concept, ISO knowledge
- Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese
- Good command of MS office.
- Advanced leadership and coaching skill.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time