Siemens Mobility designs and develops for Infrabel the EBP systems (Electronic Control Desk). These are complex real-time computer systems which are being used in signaling boxes to control and manage the signaling infrastructure.
Currently, we are looking for an accurate and passionate Senior C Developer to reinforce our team.
Your main responsibility will be to implement changes and extensions in the EBP software. In this matter, you will:
- Analyze, document and implement changes in the EBP modules (mainly written in C).
- Create technical documentation for the existing EBP modules.
- Execute and document the tests for the EBP modules.
Curious to know if you are the colleague we are looking for? Are you
- Very meticulous and precise? This is mandatory as the developed software will be used in operational systems which may impact the railway traffic.
- A team player that also can work independently and autonomously?
- A good communicator and able to ask the right questions to understand the required information to perform your tasks?
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French?
Furthermore, you have experience in
- Operational environment Linux
- Programming language C
- Software methodologies (Agile)
- Experience with EN50128 is an asset
- Debian / Ubuntu / RedHat Linux / Stratus VOS system environment
What will Siemens Mobility offer you?
First of all, we will introduce you to our people, business and processes. You will learn mostly on-the-job, by joining the colleagues in these matters. You will be integrated in the various professional networks and included in our know-how sharing.
Because we actively support home and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
If you think this job fits your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that wants to make a positive contribution to society by answering mobility challenges with innovative solutions, apply now and join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time