Siemens Mobility designs and develops for Infrabel the EBP systems (Electronic Control Desk). These are complex real-time computer systems which are being used in signaling boxes to control and manage the signaling infrastructure.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Quality Manager to reinforce our team.
Your main responsibilities will be to implement and ensure adherence to the quality process and keep it in line with the safety process. In this matter, you will:
- Fine-tune the quality process for the EBP program.
- Implement this quality process for software development and asset management.
- Work with agile mindset and follow multiple projects (from multiple teams) in parallel.
- Align the quality and configuration process with the safety processes (CSM – EN50128 – EN50129).
- Execute internal process audits to determine adherence to the quality process, report deviations and follow-up the action plan.
- Compile the quality management report.
- Quality planning: establish and monitor quality plan e.g., acc. ISO 9001, define quality targets based on project critical factors and define methods/tools according to Siemens standards.
- Quality reporting: report quality status, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis to project management, team management and business management, and other defined parties.
- Communicate quality targets to all people affected or involved. Escalate project-endangering situations as set forth in the mission of the function.
Curious to know if you are the colleague we are looking for? Are you
- Very meticulous and precise? This is mandatory as the developed software will be used in operational systems which may impact the railway traffic.
- A team player that also can work independently and autonomously?
- A good communicator and able to ask the right questions to understand the required information to perform your tasks?
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English?
- Understand software architecture.
- Understand software code (Java and C) to be able to validate it against the coding guidelines and the architecture and design.
- Understand Debian / Ubuntu / RedHat Linux system environment.
- Have experience with Software applications which will be used in safety critical applications.
- Have knowledge of application of EN 50126/50128/50129 and CSM (Common Safety Method).
- Are expert in ISO 9001 process.
- Have know-how of CENELEC norms (related to trains).
What will Siemens Mobility offer you?
First of all, we will introduce you to our people, business and processes. You will learn mostly on-the-job, by joining the colleagues in these matters. You will be integrated in the various professional networks and included in our know-how sharing.
Because we actively support home and teleworking, we offer alternatives to the mobility problem. We offer you a competitive remuneration package with a wide range of possible fringe benefits.
If you think this job fits your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that wants to make a positive contribution to society by answering mobility challenges with innovative solutions, apply now and join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time