1. Conduct feasibility studies on methods and equipment to meet produce specification or customer requirements. Coordinate with R&D to ensure that all relevant know-how has been transferred to MP AP.
2. Setting up and maintaining validation and verification of production processes, including the creating of working and testing instruction for MP AP .
3. Planning of testing equipment and production equipment, supporting for the testing SW validation for production release.
4. Maintaining up-to-date information on NPI project plan and milestone to ensure the transparency of project progress within MP AP.
5. Technical support for service, manufacturing and testing, troubleshooting & NC handling during the product life cycle time.
6. Sustain and improve existing processes, detect and prevent processing problems, introduction application of new development in Process Engineering.
7. Detect and prevent processing problems, introduction &application for new development in process engineering.
8. Drive quality improvement for process in house to fulfill the customer satisfaction.
9. Other training and tasks assigned by superior.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time