Integrated planning boosts the profitability, safety and reliability of electric power distribution systems. We support electrical designers with our holistic and sustainable solutions for the power distribution of infrastructure buildings and industrial applications. This also contains solutions and concepts for automation and digitalization in the planning process. Efficiency assessments and power management complement our consulting portfolio.
You see yourself as a Future Thinker? Then read on.
- You explore planner´s requirements for Automation, Communication & IoT solutions in close collaboration with the regional TIP-Team and key electrical planners
- Additionally, you develop concepts for the integration of electrical energy monitoring and controlling systems as a base for sustainability and decarbonization
- You combine the “classical electrical power distribution” with aspects of substation automation and smart grids as well as energy management solutions
- You determine communication solutions including the related components and accessories from the field level up to on-premises-based or cloud-based applications as well as for the for the implementation of more complex protection concepts in medium-voltage networks
- Identifying and support of relevant TIP-projects to design-in suitable SIEMENS solutions in an early planning phase or in existing projects is also part if your tasks
- You create support material specific for electrical designers (application manuals, tender specifications text, budget prices, trainings material, etc.)
- Furthermore, you understand and analyze competition´s activities in terms of designer´s support
- Lastly you qualify the regional TIP-Consultant Support and support the integration into the SIMARIS Planning Suite
- You hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar field with equivalent proven experience and knowledge
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in energy automation consulting and bring corresponding technical expertise with you
- You have knowledge about the planning process of systems for distributing electrical energy from medium to low voltage
- You have high interest of elaboration holistic solutions with a strong customer focus
- Personally, you convince us with your independent, proactive and structured way of working
- You are strong in communication in business fluent German and English and have intercultural competence and a phenomenal teammate
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time