Job Tittle – Process Expert - Hire to Retire (Payroll Professional)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us:
· To handle the entire Payroll function and handle the maintenance of Time Management and Payroll Module of SAP HR/Workday. To liaison with third party and ensure smooth function of payroll
· Work independently in updating the payroll inputs, compiling, and maintaining payroll information. Completing the Inputs within the agreed TAT
· Processing the payroll inputs of specific entity
· Maintenance SAP – Payroll module & Time Management Module
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Effective Team player and providing solutions for process improvements
· Resolve employees queries on Income Tax matters and Statutory queries
· payroll processing with at least 4 to 5 yrs. of experience (SME profile)
· Hands on operational experience in independently processing payroll for large organisations, error fixing, review and handling tier 2 queries (ticket resolution)
· Added advantage working on Fusion
· Good communication (verbal and written)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time