Location: Beijing or Shanghai
What are my responsibilities?
- Support Region sales team to fulfill targets.
- Initiating business in alignment with hospitality vertical, early involvement in planning phase of customer, providing support to target Customer to increase our efficiency in sales activities and probability of an order placement (increased hit-rate).
- Fast and flexible response to target vertical customer for questions related to BP portfolio.
- Gaining, sharing and updating of project information.
- Organization of regular project round tables, alignment with all relevant BP organizational units in regular project meeting.
- Analyses of market trends, market requirements and competitors.
- Support and Knowledge transfer on BP portfolio and application / solution know-how with our target Customer.
- Become nominated verticals' solution and application experts.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min 3-5 years profound professional sales experience and Hospitality management resource.
- 4&5 Starts hotel project experience.
- Experience in preparation of tender specifications.
- Building Technology, Energy Automation, HAVC product and system knowledge.
- Willingness to perform under pressure and fulfill OI and hit rate targets.
- Sales & Negotiation skills.
- Strong resilience and learning abilities to work efficiently across teams.
- Strategic thinking, high- performance driven.
- Languages: Written and spoken English skill
- Basic project management knowledge.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time