Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and work collaboratively.
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from
- customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
- · High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or 1-2 years of vocational training preferred.
- · 2+ years of successful experience in drafting and CAD system operations with demonstrated competence in principal duties.
- · Knowledge of the most recent version of AutoCAD is essential.
- · Good relationship building skills.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time