- The candidate is intended to be a senior expert in the implementation services for Siemens Active Integration solutions across one or more related industries/domains.
- The successful candidate is expected to have a significant understanding of how to architect and design integration solutions between Teamcenter and other enterprise applications.
- The candidate should be comfortable acting as a leading authority on integration design to address business problems.
- The role requires a passion for helping customers achieve realized value, a vision for improving Siemen’s position in the PLM marketplace, a desire to increase Siemen’s market share across industries served, a drive for continuously improving the processes that used to achieve successful implementations and the willingness to travel globally.
- This role will work proactively with Siemens Active Integration product development and industry marketing to define future PLM integration solutions, enhancements and ensure architectural integrity across platforms.
- This role will report directly to the Global Practice Lead for Integration Services. This Practice is within the Global Services and Customer Success organization and will work extensively with the Zone Services teams.
- Align and operationalize the defined services strategy across the Active Integration Segment (product development and product managers) and Zones.
- Ensure the Intellectual Property (IP) assets are in place to support business development and efficient delivery.
- Contribute thought leadership, coordination/collaboration and intellectual property to support the realization of services excellence across a matrixed cross-functional and cross-regional team globally.
- Create and Enable a climate of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and cooperation across the customer success organization.
- Collaborate with Active Integration Segment (Product Management and R&D) team members to have a comprehensive view of the Active Integration platform.
- Collaborate with Zone sales and pre-sales teams to Scope and Estimate strategic services engagements.
- Collaborate with Integration Services Practice teams to support strategic services engagements.
- Technical delivery experience required, but also requires the ability to act as a leader and technical mentor to the supporting Integration Implementation Consultants.
- Work from and create technical roadmap, architecture documents and work product.
- Work comfortably and cooperatively with other Siemens resources when required.
- Work on projects both internally and at customer sites.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or another technical field is required. Additional certifications that reflect an ongoing investment in yourself will be an added plus.
- 7+ years of experience with Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management solutions in a customer facing technical delivery role is required. Knowledge of ERP Business Processes and Manufacturing Operations is preferred.
- Possess excellent leadership skills, capable of synergizing and guiding a team of functional and technical individuals.
- Be self-motivated/independent
- Exercise strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles. Have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Understand the competitive landscape as well as industry trends in manufacturing.
- Have proven soft skills, business acumen, and the ability to read the room and effectively communicate and present to a diverse audience including technical and non-technical audiences including both Siemens and customer management teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
- Have experience using programming languages and tools such as TCL, JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Have the ability/desire to travel both domestically and internationally 25% of the time, on average. Could be more at times.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.