Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing onsite team. As an SGT Professional Services Product Architect, you will work with our onsite SGT team and the customer to design and implement product lifecycle solutions for a longstanding Teamcenter customer.
This position requires excellent Teamcenter PLM design, configuration, and customization implementation skills as well as strong interpersonal and technical leadership skills. In this role, you will address customer business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the implemented solution remains aligned to the customer’s requirements. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh
thinking, and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. As part of our team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
* Onsite member of existing Siemens team implementing and sustaining new Teamcenter-based PLM capabilities for longstanding Teamcenter customer
* Consult with customer’s users, management, and key stakeholders
* Core participant in estimating, planning, and scheduling tasks, and deliverables
* Play a key role in developing change initiatives for our customers to increase their efficiency and productivity
* Accelerate development in architectural design to fulfill customers’ business requirements
* Provide support to control scope, cost, implementation, and quality
* Collaborate with industry experts to learn our best practices
* United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports, or visas
* Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or equivalent years of experience (8+) in PLM
* Demonstrated competence Teamcenter PLM software.
* Expert in Teamcenter configuration/customization, workflow creation, action handlers, and creating and managing engineering change processes.
* Five (5) years of experience working in a customer facing environment
* Technical Leadership skills and proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Knowledgeable of and understands common software development principles and lifecycle
* Ability to effectively communicate progress, status, and issues to internal and external customers
* Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with confidence
* Ability to lead multiple technical work streams and integrate across multiple product domains
* Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
* Driven and self-motivated
* Strong technical leadership skills
* Employees of Siemens Government Technologies may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with the workplace safety protocols for Federal contractors and subcontractors
pursuant to Executive Order 14042 or state/local laws and regulations
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Expert Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter software
* Experience leading technical reviews and discussions
* Experience presenting and defending various technical architecture options
* Coding skills in C++, C#, Java, XML, XSTL, HTML5
* Certification in CompTIA Security+ is highly preferred
* Knowledge of DoD design and or data management process and schema
* Aerospace and Defense experience
* Knowledge of engineering design tools such as NX
must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S.
Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.