What will you do if join us?
· You steer your Regional Asset Management unit and align local strategy considering the global AM Strategy, including specification of standards and guidelines and ensure their implementation.
· You set and steer targets for Property Management in order to achieve RAM unit goals given by Hub Management.
· You establish and ensure partnerships to SRE’s customers in the Regional Asset Management Unit and support their target achievements through adequate real estate activities.
· You have an overview of market developments, run market and location analyses ensuring to be in line with the market.
· You negotiate contracts and its conditions (e.g price, termination terms), create and complete respective agreements (lease-in and lease-out) representing the owner.
· You evaluate and select vendors and service providers with the support of technical- und operational Property Management.
· You develop property strategies to optimize the space usage according to customer needs and market developments and drive vacancy management proactively.
· You drive continuous improvement of real estate costs in office and industrial locations in order to increase and optimize the respective real estate performance (e.g. IBIT optimization measures).
· You identify and manage operational risks and initiate corrective actions in order to minimize negative impacts on real estate performance.
· You maintain your knowledge and good understanding about technical/constructional and legal framework.
· You create and align SRE Investment applications according to threshold in alignment with Hub Management and Hub Support Management.
· You cooperate and support in the acquisition and disposal of real estate, especially in due diligence as well as contract negotiations for acquisitions and sales.
Asset Management community.
• You handle customer reporting and Customer Relationship
Who are we looking for?
· 5+ years of experience in corporate real estate with strategy focus and China & Asia-Pacific regional coverage
· Bachelor's degree in real estate, business, engineering or similar program, Master or MBA preferred
· Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations with analytic skills, strategic viewpoint, and financial analysis
· Presentation & documentation skills for managing executive level stakeholders with confidence
· Overall affinity Negotiating skills，contract knowledge
· Advanced real estate Data interpretation and SRE Tool Landscape
· Knowledge of real estate market as well as Lease Management and Sales planning, Stakeholder Management
· Willingness to deep dive into topics and work on new initiatives
· Open mindedness and ability to think innovatively, excellent communication skills, social competency, international work experience & intercultural sensitivity
· Fluent English; Mandarin or other languages a plus
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time