Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
If you want to develop your professional career in one of the most demanded areas within the railway sector, this is a good opportunity.
Purpose of the function:
Commissioning engineering and management of Sitras SFC converter stations for the railway power supply
Area of responsibility and tasks
1. Planning, organization and execution of commissioning activities on site, including interface testing, verification of step sequences and operating modes
2. Adaptation and optimization of parameters of protection and control functions, in coordination with engineering departments, e.g., "Module Management System" and "Current Control System"
3. Trace and meet contractual conditions, with regard to functionality, quality, deadlines and costs, including claim management
4. Compliance with the relevant regulations in the working area, safety, environmental protection and information security
5. Continuous reporting (project status) to the project management and other stakeholders involved
6. Support of technical management including coordination of internal-, external staff and other third parties
7. Documentation of test results and revision of project documentation, e.g. circuit diagrams, etc.
8. Handover of the system to the customer including the execution of customer trainings on site
9. Trouble shooting including escalation management and professional cross-functional communication to all parties involved incl. third parties and customers
Qualification and experience profile:
1. Degree in electrical engineering
2. Several years of experiences in electrical commissioning and technical project management is a plus
3. Ideally technical background in the field of Converter stations which include multilevel frequency converters (10-50MVA), converter control systems and higher-level control (e.g., Simatic TDC, Simatic S7, WinCC), high and medium-voltage switchgears, power transformers, protection systems (e.g., Siprotec), grid synchronization, converter cooling and auxiliary systems.
4. Intercultural experience through foreign assignments is a plus
5. Willingness to travel up to 100% mainly in Europe
6. Language skills: fluent English is necessary and German desirable
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.