Want to play a meaningful role as a Maintenance Tech? What to be part of a brand-new growing facility? Then we want YOU!
- Perform installation, set up, and start up procedures to prepare machines and equipment for operations, and support accountable customer engineers
- Plan, analyze, and execute assigned maintenance/troubleshooting procedures and troubleshoot technical problems including electrical/automation and mechanical tasks/maintenance
- Complete technical documentation of procedures, processes, and equipment maintenance
- Advise management staff technically as needed
- Consult with supervisor in developing/implementing maintenance, rework and repair strategies and assist with implementing new procedures; help to coordinate internal and/or external resources to acquire assistance in resolving more complex issues
- Attend safety trainings and executes all maintenance activities in a safe manner while following all site (and Siemens) safety guidelines and policies
The posting is in Bowling Green, KY. We operate 24/7/365-day basis (excluding designated holidays) and we require people to live within a reasonable commute to Bowling Green, KY, preferably within a 45-minute radius.
- High School Diploma or State-recognized GED
- 3-5+ years’ experience with electrical and mechanical maintenance within a similar industry/environment
- Experience with electrical, PLC's, LV drives, hydraulics, and motor/gearbox assemblies
- Strong IT knowledge
- Must be willing and available to work rotating shifts
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience with automation or controls is preferred
- Experience in Inventory handling for repairs and new devices
- Coordination and planning of preventive maintenance activities
- Experience with CMMS systems
- Experience supporting IT Systems and Networks
- General Windows 10 to Windows 2019 server knowledge
- Basic network knowledge (e.g., command line interface to switches)
- Basic knowledge of Linus (for monitoring and Wi-Fi controller)
- Virtualization with Hyper V (hosts, storages, failover cluster, disaster strategies)
- Backup and restore including test strategies and recovery strategies (using Windows Backup and/ or Altaro Backup)
- Windows and firmware updates within the complete cluster/ IT system
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.