Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Treasury Manager (f/m/d) - Cash Management to develop, implement, and drive the strategy regarding Cash Management and support Siemens Healthineers’ business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support the conceptual design and implementation of the treasury Cash Management and payments function at Siemens Healthineers
- You participate in and support other sub-projects to integrate treasury topics such as Cash Management and bank account management in alignment with accounting, legal and tax
- You take ownership for planning and controlling of strategic development of cash management within Siemens Healthineers and related KPIs
- You execute on governance for Cash Management, implement necessary directives and provide guidance as well as training to the Siemens Healthineers finance and sales communities
- You regularly and closely collaborate with different internal stakeholders within Siemens Healthineers (such as region and zone finance, sales, legal, tax and accounting management) to ensure that all Cash Management processes are operating effectively and in compliance with both internal and external regulations
- You interact with external stakeholders like banks to be at the forefront of financial market developments as well as to implement state of the art Cash Management solutions, systems and processes to support Siemens Healthineers’ business
- You lead negotiations with banks for Cash Management frameworks and optimized conditions and act as the ‘bridge’ between Siemens Healthineers business and banks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a completed university degree (Master or PhD) in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- You have many years of professional cash management experience (including process development and ideally system implementation) in either a MNC or Bank
- You have additionally several years of experience in leading global, multi-cultural and virtual project teams
- You already have international experience outside of the home country and strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and partners around the world
- You have broad and in-depth technical knowledge of different Cash Management approaches, tools and processes
Your attributes and skills:
- To be able to operate successfully in our international and multicultural working environment, you will have a fluent command of English
- You have a deep and validated curiosity about the Siemens Healthineers business and portfolio
- You are well organized with a strong decision-making ability and strong communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with Banks, and internal stakeholders and interfaces
- You are pro-active, self-driven and have the ability to work independently within a dynamic and cross functional environment and are able to inspire others
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time