- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial environment.
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the employee; 80% for the employee’s family. Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by the company.
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment) & up to 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual dress environment.
- Lead the strategic positioning, integration, and execution of campaigns supporting Supplyframe’s suite of Design-to-Source (DSI) solutions.
- Define and execute a strategic narrative through the lens of customer use cases, sales demos, knowledge-base articles, and thought leadership content via blogs, white papers, sell sheets, webinars, videos, presentations and social media channels.
- Partner closely with product and sales leadership to understand the product strategy, competitive landscape, and to develop go-to-market plans for new products and solutions.
- Produce high fidelity, externally-facing content including solution guides, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, blogs, and more to support every stage of the sales lifecycle.
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally-facing content including sales training, positioning for the DSI Network & associated solutions.
- Collaborate with the product management team to develop names, materials, and the sales support team to deliver new features & products to the market.
- Leverage collaboration and project management tools to standardize and create repeatable, scalable processes across the sales and marketing functions.
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in marketing enterprise-level supply chain software, electronics, technology, SaaS products (or similar field) to large, multinational companies with a hyperfocus on enabling the rapid expansion and support of a global customer base.
- You are a highly conceptual, hyper-detailed self-starter who can work autonomously, set priorities, identify problems, and strive to solve them.
- You have experience working with complex corporate identity systems and cross-functional teams and key stakeholders at various capacities.
- You are a dynamic, confident, and creative thinker with grit that can collaboratively define and drive project execution with a cross-functional team of stakeholders with minimal guidance amidst multiple competing priorities and goals.
- You thrive in high-performing, autonomous environments and have a passion for simplifying complex messaging into engaging yet succinct stories.
- You have strong communication, presentation, and writing skills with the ability to tailor tone and word choice for different audiences.
- You have the hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including on-message product demos and succinct slide decks.
- You have a proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- You have experience with commercial business processes such as business development, operations, marketing, and customer support.
- You have experience with marketing automation technology, CRM and CMS systems with preference given to HubSpot and Wordpress.
- You have proficiency in all things Microsoft Office and Google, including Drive, Slides, Docs and Sheets.
- An understanding of the global electronics supply chain.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.