- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial environment.
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the employee; 80% for the employee’s family. Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by the company.
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment) & up to 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual dress environment.
- Leverage experience and complex sales techniques to teach customers about innovations in their industry and offer unique insights on how Supplyframe can enable business value.
- Independently apply advanced strategic value selling principles and expertise.
- Generate opportunity-specific value propositions, for desired business outcomes.
- Leverage knowledge of the customer’s industry and market segment to define value, create a competitive advantage and enable specific customer outcomes.
- Position Supplyframe against the competitive playing field to reduce threats and establish competitive immunity within the customer’s environment.
- Resolve possible deal specific objections based on competitive knowledge.
- Leverage network to create relationships as a trusted advisor with the customer.
- Create relationships with senior executives aligning Supplyframe executives appropriately.
- Identify and document organizational and political structure to develop effective strategies to secure Supplyframe’s position.
- Drive sales in net-new and existing customers by leading account teams of pre-sales, on-boarding/implementation, customer success, marketing and sales operations.
- Lead prospecting for new opportunities within assigned accounts through networking, cold calling, social selling, and other lead generation techniques.
- Lead sales cycles, performing qualification, discovery, orchestrating product demonstrations, and negotiating and closing deals - both onsite and remote.
- Enable visibility into your business through effective tracking of account activity, opportunity management, and collaboration with internal managers and stakeholders, using customer relationship management solutions such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Establish account plans, opportunity plans, sales pipeline, forecast accuracy and other activities to achieve and exceed assigned ACV quota.
- Proven track record of enterprise software sales success, demonstrated by meeting/exceeding assigned revenue quotas.
- Experience selling supply chain, sourcing, procurement and or electronic design automation solutions.
- Strategic Thinking - systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs.
- Communication - tailor communication to the customer’s needs with authority; effectively deliver presentations with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Influence - use rational and emotional drivers that appeal to customers to comfortably drive to desired outcomes.
- Ownership - initiative and drive to achieve results; independent and self-directed.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.