Quality Professional for QS
- Support the Project Manager and Application Manager in activities related to the development and/or implementation of the software-specific quality activities in projects or changes.
- Support the QM team in implementation and compliance to ISO9001 and 21 CFR Part 11 implementation for the assigned projects and changes as defined by ITSM.
- Independently perform special assignments and provide reporting of the activities in the project. Preempt potential quality problems and provide effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes. Display an expert level of critical thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems.
- Demonstrate ability to advance technologies, processes, and practices in area of specialization or discipline (quality management). Serve as the leading point of authority and/or source of process knowledge for area of expertise (quality management). Demonstrate extensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- In all the assigned projects and changes, collaborate well with the all the stakeholders for Quality. Ensure the QM network is clearly built and sharing of the knowledge is emphasized across the network.
- As Quality Manager collaborate well with the counterpart for BA/BL Quality, where applicable. Provide technical leadership and management to perform quality assurance analysis through the software development lifecycle
- Software Quality aspects are to be coached and taken up for closure through the lifecycle of the project.
- Acts as advisor to Project Managers and Application Managers and supports them on quality related quality and change management issues.
- Develops team members through mentoring and coaching the team members in Quality Management, Requirements Management, Process understanding subjects.
- Being part of the SHS IT ST QGC QS organization support in Project Quality topics, Application life cycle and ISO certification process.
Skills / Knowledge Needed
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Typically, 4 – 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Knowledge in CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated) is highly preferred.
- Auditing capability for ISO9001 or ISO13485 standards.
- Knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and experience in methodologies of software Quality Assurance / software test automation
- An understanding of foundational PM principles including management of scope, schedule, budget, risk, resources, quality, communications, suppliers, stakeholders, and team operations.
- Experience in continuous improvement processes based on learnings from field issues
- Agile or SAFe certification is a plus.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Measures of Performance
Evaluation from change management on overall quality and effectiveness of process execution
Feedback from key stakeholders on how the global quality standards were executed
Customer and project team satisfaction measures
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time