Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Senior Buyer focused on Supply of materials/services based on internal customer requirements at the lowest price whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Monitor the markets worldwide to create a basis for deciding the optimum sourcing strategy and cooperate with the best suppliers
- Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium to high Purchasing Volumes to obtain highest feasible savings
- Implement and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems)
Your qualifications and experience:
- Strong Stakeholder and Lean management experience
- Buying experience
- Compliance in purchase to pay standards
- Degree preferably in business administration and Certification in procurement or supply chain accreditation programs
Your attributes and skills:
- Demand, Market & Supplier analysis skills
- Negotiation skills
- Collaboration skills
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 13 August 2022, or earlier if sufficient applications are received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time