Then come and join our global team as Senior SCM Digitalization Manager (f/m/d) for Magnetic Resonance to define and shape the implementation of a global MR SCM strategy to support the business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the definition of a global SCM setup digitalization and automation strategy (MR Industry 4.0) with the aim of supporting MR growth and increasing SCM's productivity and resilience
- The processual framework covers the entire value chain from planning to purchasing, manufacturing and delivery
- You will assess the current state of SCM digitization and automation at MR according to the state of the art, define action areas and identify areas for benchmarking activities
- You will create investment requests for defined projects, in line with the global business and SCM strategy
- You will be responsible for the implementation of areas of activity to support the business with further digitalization and automation in the field of SCM
- You will lead the implementation of selected lighthouse projects in the area of digitalization and automation
- With the support of the SCM expert network, you will analyze the environmental conditions and trends with a focus on digitization in the SCM network
- You will organize and promote the exchange of SCM digitization and automation experts from the sites and specialist functions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in a technical field or a comparable educational background
- You have many years of operational experience in the field of SCM digitalization and automation
- You are familiar with the state of the art in digitalization and automation for the full SCM value chain
- You have an excellent network in relevant SCM industry forums for digitalization and automation
- You ideally have many years of experience in the field of equipment manufacturing or medical device manufacturing
- You are capable of technical management and demonstrate excellent facilitation skills
- You are confident operating in a digital environment and familiar with a large number of IT applications and possibilities for automation
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong communication skills and can inspire people for change
- You demonstrate strong strategic and innovative skills
- You have experience of change management and have already successfully driven and implemented several projects
- You will work closely with our SCM teams in the United Kingdom, China and India to implement our global SCM strategy
- You speak fluent English and demonstrate excellent intercultural skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time