Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Quality Engineer to ensure process compliance, and drive product/supplier quality improvement.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. You will support the production line to solve production quality problems, participate in analyzing problems in production line, and support production quality continuous improvement.
2. You will be responsible for supplier quality management, deal with incoming quality problems, and drive supplier quality improvement.
3. Production line process / procedure monitoring to ensure quality compliance.
- Approval of operation instructions.
- Monitor process deviation of production line.
- Participate in production process change management to ensure compliance with process requirements.
- Maintenance and optimization of production quality procedures.
- Process verification / validation and release.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have bachelor’s degree, major in Engineering.
2. You have minimum 2 years’ quality management experience, preferably have 1 year experience in medical device industry and with knowledge of ISO13485.
3. You are proficient in SPC, FMEA and other tools, and apply them effectively.
4. You have cross Dept. quality improvement project experience.
5. You have excellent teamwork, communication, analysis & problem-solving skills.
6. You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time