Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. The portfolio includes products and solutions for baggage and cargo handling, software for the digitalization of logistics processes and a comprehensive range of maintenance and services. Major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
We are recruiting a Trainee for the role of Complaince to join our Compliance team in Lisbon.
What are my Responsibilities?
• You will be involved in the coordination of the compliance team and the implementation of compliance checks (DSGVO and Schrems II) with the help of various tools from suppliers, customers and business partners (e.g. Google, SETIS,ORBIS);
• You will support the compliance team by creating training overviews/material, data protection checklists, business partner lists, management presentations and by maintaining the intranet site;
• Your tasks will include preparing/coordinating trainings (e.g. creating target groups, invitations and room bookings) and following up on project status and recommended compliance conditions;
• You will contribute with ideas for the creation of newsfeeds, newsletters, posters etc. for compliance and data protection topics and the further development and updating of the Siemens Logistics procedure register for processing activities (in Jira).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have completed your studies in business administration, economics, law or a comparable field of study (mandatory);
• You have very good MS Office skills, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills (e.g. vlookup);
• You have very good written and spoken English and Portuguese skills (mandatory). German is a plus;
• Flexibility, commitment, reliability and independence round off your profile.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time