We at Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA), engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters, and generators. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines, and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the drives always at the maximum.
We serve our customers through innovation and sustainable supply chain management, we solve challenges for customers and society by developing, manufacturing, and servicing world-leading motors, drives, generators, systems, and solutions.
We continuously learn how to be a high performing, trusting, and collaborative organization by empowering and leading our people.
This position is responsible for Treasure Management and contributes to strategic development in Siemens Large Drives Applications India Pvt. Ltd. and will report to Country Chief Finance Officer.
Change the future with us- Areas of Responsibility
- Coordination and/or preparation of payments using SAP ERP systems functionality (SAP FI functions including payment runs F110 and resulting accounting)
- Preparation and/or coordination of handling of special payments transactions (Tax, HR, social contributions, etc.) considering specific requirements in payments timing, initiation and handling
- Administration of local payment instruments (e.g. China BADs) using SAP and Treasury systems to ensure transparency on positions and risk
- Obtaining approvals and implementing and monitoring operational payment runs (outgoing payments, bulk payments)
- Initiating and preparation of settlement of concluded local treasury transactions and obtaining of authorizations
- Cooperation in the further development of digitalization and automation of payment processes
Liquidity Management (short- and long-term)
- Information gathering on expected in- and outflows and preparation of daily liquidity needs/surplus
- Daily account clearing calculation, considering established cash pool structures and initiation of manual bank clearing transfers
- Preparation of a monthly rolling cash flow forecasts using ERP information (A/P, A/R) as well as internal controlling information on budgets, payment terms and historical cash flow profile of in- and outflows
- Reporting on liquidity development according to Group Treasury guidelines (Cash Pool liquidity, short- and long-term forecast, deviation analysis)
- Use of Treasury Management System functions for Liquidity Management issues
- Maintaining contacts with the local bank(s) in operational matters in coordination with Group Treasury (e.g. account opening, KYC, changes in signatories, cash pooling, etc.)
- Initiation, processing and monitoring of investigations on all operational issues (payments, treasury transactions, etc.)
- Maintaining of bank account master data in the central database
- Control of paid bank fees and checking for compliance with the agreed terms
FX-Risk Management and Treasury Transactions
- Analysis of the origin and structure of risk positions and the related risk horizon in coordination with Group Treasury and reporting according guideline
- Conclusion of FX-hedging transactions (derivatives) according to the Group Treasury guideline
- Handling and administration of contracted treasury transactions in the Treasury Management system
- Fulfillment of local regulatory requirements
· Currency manager for LDA
· Forming & implementing the guidelines and processes.
· Tool implementation & simplification
· Ensure full compliance of guidelines and raise the red flag on time.
Insurance & Pension Accounting
· Responsible for insurance & Pension accounting topic.
· Setup of Insurance concept & ensure policies in place.
· Setup and monitor the pension accounting.
· Liaison with the concerned service providers and business to setup effective processes.
- Handling of the guarantee application process and internal coordination of content, design and text of guarantees in narrow coordination with Group Treasury
- Ongoing management of the life cycle of a guarantee and reconciliation with and reporting to Group Treasury
- or comparable with 10 – 15 years’ experience in accounting or controlling of an international company
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Cash and Treasury Management tasks in an international environment
- Knowledge on treasury transactions, payment instruments, instruments for FX risk management and guarantees
- Working knowledge in SAP FI functions (A/P, A/R, G/L and bank accounting, including payment runs and bank statement processing)
- Working knowledge with Treasury Management systems for transaction administration. Experience with trading platforms is a plus.
- Good understanding of commercial processes in general
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Business fluent (written and verbal) in English
· Coordinate the BG’s & LC between CF F & business
· Responsible for implementation of tool or maintaining the data.
· Monitor and raise red alarm when things are not going in right direction. Like expired BG’s collection etc.,
Education, Experience & skill set
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- This role is based in Navi Mumbai, You’ll also get to work across the business in LDA India. You’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Siemens LDA
and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time