Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
As a key member of the Zone Team, you will support Zone Management and Area Management. The role is a Commercial Partner to ZOM (Zone Operation Manager) Solutions (support Solutions initiatives).
- Evaluating business process, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvements, developing and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating results and plans to cross functional team members and management
- Performs advanced financial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-range strategic plans and operating budgets for assigned area
- Provides various financial consolidations and analysis to Zone Management and Staff to provide understanding of results and enables decision making
- Compiles and analyzes forecasts and budgets across multiple branch locations in support of Zone and Area management
- Guides Zone team members to ensure conformance to forecasting process standards
- Identifies project opportunities to be exploited and risks to be mitigated; Prepares corrective actions and provides recommendations to the management
- Participates in forecasting and budgeting activities as required by reconciling project planning information with inputs from branch area and zone
- Creates ad hoc financial models
- Monthly results analysis and monitoring for Solutions
- Support internal/external audit engagements by maintaining and providing proper documentation
- Ad hoc and special projects as required
What will you need to succeed?
- CMA, CA, CGA or MBA designation required with a minimum of 5- 8 years’ work experience; experience in a service and project finance environment is considered a plus
- Strong reporting and systems knowledge
- Understanding of financial statements (Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- A high proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with system data bases and visualization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve tight deadlines/schedules, self-starting, resourceful, ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and English communication (written and verbal) skills, as well as a strong customer service orientation
- Must have a quality conscious approach to work and be a team player and a leader; collaboration skills
- Ability to make changes and optimize processes; Business Process Improvement (BPI) mindset
- Deep knowledge on latest process and IT advancements to automate and improve processes
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.