Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative and high-performance products and solutions for airport logistics including baggage and cargo handling; and for the digitalization of logistics processes using high-end software. Our comprehensive service offerings, including integrated technical operation and maintenance services, bring our experience to the daily business of our customers.
We are recruiting for an Accounting Service Provider & Process Management Professional to be an expert on Performance Review, Process Development and Escalation & Claims Management.
What are my responsibilities?
• Assumes specific Accounting Service Provider & Process Management responsibilities for their respective organisations;
• Oversees and coordinates all relevant topics between the accounting service provider & process manager / accounting organization of Siemens Logistics (SL) and the Accounting Service Providers (interface);
• Focus on continuous accounting process improvement and regular process maintenance as process lead for the service lines R2R and O2C;
• Performs regular process meetings with all experts for further developments, maintenance and the clarification of needs;
• Manage a proper and up-to-date process documentation, coordinate the implementation process with IT and organize or hold trainings for newly announced processes or focus areas;
• Orchestrates the provider governance framework (incl. service levels and KPIs), consults and supports service owners regarding service levels, KPI implementation and interpretation;
• Evaluates and calculates Bonuses / Maluses and contractual performance KPIs for the Accounting Service Providers;
• Performs or supports regular provider evaluations (e.g. process mining), assessments or audits within own organization;
• Performs ongoing follow-up of all kind of operational issues and open topics related to the Accounting Service Providers and responsible processes;
• Assures the on- / off-boarding of new staff at the Accounting Service Providers;
• Acts as escalation point in the management of the Accounting Service Providers;
• Supports tender and contracting activities (in alignment with Procurement) and / or manages the functional side of tenders;
• Supports and coordinates necessary accounting transitions and other accounting-related projects;
• Consults to service owners on contract content, e.g. provider deliverables, customer obligations or financial stipulations;
• Identifies, negotiates and settles disputes and claims with Accounting Service Providers and/or supports service owners with dispute and claim resolution;
• Pursues schedules for regular / escalation meetings with local SL entities and / or Accounting Service Providers, budget, forecast or KPI reporting, and corresponds with accountable line management;
• Compiles data and information to reports, to support Professionals and Controlling Management.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Business fluent English, business fluent German is a plus;
• Deep SAP knowledge (especially SAP FI);
• 3 - 5 years’ experience as professional in the area of accounting;
• Professional skills as Process Manager are required (end-to-end);
• Experiences as part of structured IT implementations and the organizational role out is expected;
• Extensive knowledge in financial closings (processes, tasks, trouble shooting) is a plus;
• Affinity for contract claim management;
• Ability to structure complex topics / problems;
• An analytical mind, ability to strategize and solve problems;
• Resilience and tenacity;
• Drive, initiative, proactiveness, independent working;
• Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.