As an experienced Site Supervisor Datacenters, you are ready for the next step in your career. Your new job – challenging and future-oriented. The world is your office – and our challenges are more stimulating than any regular desk job. Scope of work is all installation activities for projects in the field of low and medium voltage electricity distribution, smart grids and energy automation systems. In this role you will be dedicated working for our (inter)national datacenter projects.
We transform the everyday
From the headquarters of Siemens Netherlands in The Hague, the Center of Competence Datacenters
is responsible for the realization of multidisciplinary hyper scale data center projects on a global scale. The current department consists of 150 colleagues with full project teams consisting of project management, engineering, purchasing, QHSE, logistics, site management and commissioning. Our project area includes engineering, installation, testing and commissioning of energy distribution systems such as medium and low voltage switchgear, transformers, rail systems, protection relays, automation and monitoring systems and modular structures such as E-Houses and Skids. More information about our working environment and projects can be found on ElectricityMatters
We are looking for an additional Site Supervisor Datacenters, who fits in our team within Smart Infrastructure. In this job as an Site Supervisor Datacenters you have 7 colleagues. Like for instance Clancy, Marcel and John as Site Supervisors. Furthermore, customers, engineers, subcontractors and project managers are your daily contacts.
What are the responsibilities as a Site Supervisor?
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
- Represents the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g. economic, organizational or contractual risks, acceptance criteria, change request procedures).
- Monitors compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS guidelines.
- Leads qualified employees in one functional team.
- A higher-education qualification in electrical engineering
- An convincing record of professional experience in this field
- Experience working on projects is a plus
- Ideally you have already been able to gain some intercultural experience
- You like to work on projects abroad for a longer time
- Business-fluent language skills in English (Dutch language would be great!)
- Drivers licence and EU passport.
We offer a full-time job in an informal and professional working environment with plenty of room to develop yourself. You work in a department that is growing very fast, that operates autonomously and realizes projects from design phase to completion. More specific:
- A good salary plus 13th month benefit
- Additional fixed bonus for working abroad
- 40 days of leave per year
- Health budget, a buddy and our shares program
- Technical trainings and development opportunities
- Great projects, no-nonsense culture, dynamic environment
- You work for a stable company with a strong brand.
We believe diversity builds more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
If you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruiter, please get in contact with Marianne van Ruyven, mobile: +31 6 10 20 43 60.
Screening and an online assessment are part of the application process.
Please don’t use this vacancy for acquisition purposes.
Sector: Smart Infrastructure
Bedrijf: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Ervaringsniveau: Mid-level Professional
Soort baan: Fulltime