Siemens Mobility Portugal is a leading provider of innovative mobility products and solutions. Software solutions and customer services along the wide-ranging product life cycle complete the portfolio.
Scope of activities:
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing IT team in the position of a Kubernetes/Python Developer. The role will have the primary responsibility of software development tasks to ensure the extension of a cloud-based microservice ecosystem.
Scope of Activities:
• Development of a scalable microservice framework for operationalizing workloads in a mature cloud environment: Enable our customers to contribute value to our Kubernetes-based platform ecosystem in the cloud.
• Develop data-intensive microservices in an enterprise grade form: Ensure end-to-end usability of our cloud platform components to facilitate value creation.
• Support industrial research by evaluating new technologies and developing prototypes for novel domain-specific applications.
• Partner with the operations team in Tier 3 support questions.
• Detailed hands-on experience with Kubernetes and related container technologies
• Strong background in software development using Python (at least 3 years of relevant experience)
• Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferred, Azure, GCP)
• First experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform)
• Good understanding of CI/CD tooling and continuous delivery best practices
• Experience in Linux OS.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with the ability to work independently to deliver consistent results
• Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
• Excellent communication in English and extensive collaboration skills
Company: Siemens Mobility Portugal
Experience Level: 3 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time