Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Project Manager Internal to manage entire Lifecycle Process including update planning, due date assignment, material availability and on time completion for assignments.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Manager Internal, you will be responsible for:
- This position is responsible for facilitating the timely completion of FDA Regulated Updates
- Manages entire Update Lifecycle Process including Update planning, due date assignment, material availability and on time completion.
- Simultaneously manages multiple Update revisions/projects at any given time.
- Works closely with Product Support Teams/Business Units and Data Management Teams to ensure install base accuracy and data integrity for FDA Compliance Reporting
- Works closely with Regulatory Affairs to ensure project milestones are defined and achieved according to Industry Regulations outlined in CFR 21 – 806.10.
- Organizes, prepares, mails and tracks FDA Regulated Customer Safety Advisory Notices for all patient safety recalls.
- Ensures proper customer signatures are obtained via electronic tracking and reporting.
- Identifies and executes project’s implementation strategy in accordance with Industry Regulations for timely communication of patient safety recalls.
- Works closely with Regulatory Affairs to ensure project milestones are defined and achieved according to Industry Regulations outlined in CFR 21-7.46.
- Ensures data integrity for accurate assessment of affected systems
- Proactively identifies areas of risk with non-compliance to industry regulations for patient safety recalls and non-mandatory updates.
- Frequently participates in unannounced FDA Audits for previously executed projects relating to Patient Safety Recalls.
- Provides copies of FDA requested documentation such as Customer Safety Advisory Notices, Electronic Signatures, Customer Refusal Letters, and any other pertinent information related to patient safety recalls and performance updates.
- Manages project deliverables as part of milestone management such as quota, technical documents and other “soft” deliverables.
- Manages project milestones to ensure on time completion and identify, with anticipation, actions required to keep them on track, including customer milestones such as proactive scheduling and required room availability for update performance.
- Provides status updates and escalations to various levels of management when compliance and on time completion are at risk.
- Provides reports on progress and actions on a regular basis by researching, documenting, and presenting findings.
- Maintains professional and courteous communication with internal and external customers to ensure smooth, clear, concise, and timely communication of all types.
- Ensures labor and travel reimbursements are achieved by monitoring and tracking on time completion.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Able to demonstrate the ability to handle semi-complex to complex projects and determine the critical path to improve timely performance
- Knowledge of SAP a plus but not required
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills needed, both verbal and written
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Project Management experience required (up to 2 Years)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 5%
- Entry Level Project Manager position.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.