- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial environment.
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the employee; 80% for the employee’s family. Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by the company.
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment) & up to 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual dress environment.
- BS in Computer Science and equivalent experience of at least 3-5 years in similar role
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix System internals
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of large-scale systems
- System automation experience
- A thorough understanding of how the internet works
- Experience in operating, troubleshooting and scaling production systems
- Writing code is strongly emphasized
- Experience in web application stacks, proxies, load balancers and firewalls
- AWS experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.