- Strong track record of providing an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment.
- Competitive salary & bonus package in an entrepreneurial environment.
- We pay 100% of the Health, Dental & Vision premiums for the employee; 80% for the employee’s family. Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) are provided and 100% covered by the company.
- We offer PTO (17 days for the 1st 5 years of employment) & up to 10 company paid holidays.
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities; casual dress environment.
- Define and develop KPIs, reporting dashboards, and workflows to facilitate the analysis of customer data and drive actions to proactively manage retention & customer risk across entire the post-sale customer journey
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to drive optimal adoption and increase net promoter score
- Oversee and organize the execution of materials and data to enable CSMs to work more effectively and efficiently
- Create and maintain internal documentation such as playbooks, process flows, instructional material, etc.
- Lead training for incoming customer success new hires on software tools, processes, etc. to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Implement and manage technology that facilitates Customer Success activities
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success, including operations, consulting, technical support (preferably in a B2B SaaS environment)
- Experience with software tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and/or similar customer success management tools
- A proven track record of designing processes that scale and facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
- A passion for, and experience in managing and leveraging data to drive business growth
- Strong project management skills and experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Superior communication skills both verbal & written, highly organized, a positive team player and agile
- Experience in the electronic component industry.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.