- Assisting Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Siemens EDA PowerPro solutions.
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Creating and executing winning evaluations, and driving technical engagements to success and business win.
- Supporting customers with deployment of PowerPro solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base.
- Providing technical support to customers in both pre-sales and post-sales situations including technical problem resolution and training.
- Performing beta testing and collaborating with R&D and Marketing to assist and shape product direction.
- Moderate domestic travel is required when Covid is under control.
- 4+ years of industry experience as an Applications Engineer or related field.
- Proven hands-on ASIC RTL VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog and general logic design/implementation skills.
- Experience with RTL power measurement and optimization tool and methodology.
- Familiarity with RTL digital logic design practice for synthesis and verification.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Requires BS EE/CS or MS EE/CS.
- Remote Work ok
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.