About the Role
Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of Product Lifecycle Management and Manufacturing Operations Management softwares. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production, and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
To meet the demands from Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution, our customers are transforming the way they manage their product data throughout the lifecycle of a product. This is a major shift in how companies work with product development, manufacturing, and lifecycle, providing excellent opportunities to address everything from the lead time between ideation and product launch, to optimization of material and energy consumption.
As a Service organization, we do not develop products, but we help our customers improve their products, their business profitability, and their sustainability with the help of Siemens Digital Industry Software portfolio!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Architect to join our forward-thinking team under the Asia Pacific Zone Services organization.
What are my responsibilities?
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as strong technical knowledge in Siemens MOM Opcenter products. In this role, you will perform as the Technical Subject-Matter-Expert (SME), a trusted advisor on the product(s) to address the business needs for our customers in one or more industries like Automotive, Discrete, Electronics, Semiconductor, etc.
You will be working closely with the country Services teams in Asia Pacific such as Consultants, Product and Solution Architects, Project Managers, Engagement Managers as well as the global Industry experts and Product Development teams.
- Promote the adoption of best practices
- Translate business requirements into specific process aligned designs for Siemens solution-based products
- Provide architectural and solution design guidance
- Provide technical product expertise and guidance
- Drive World-Class Services professionals through contents and curriculum creations, lead instructor and mentor for enablements
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Result oriented and able to work in a matrix organization to drive outcomes – As a team player and independently when required
- Process knowledge from one or more industries in manufacturing environment, i.e. Automotive, Discrete, Electronics, Semiconductor, etc.
- Minimum 5+ years in complex MES / MOM project implementations and customer communications with proven technical knowledge
- Familiar with one or multiple Siemens MOM Opcenter products are an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral). Comfortable with English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time