Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Order Processing Specialist in Order-to-Cash Organization
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Procurement of all Healthcare systems from international Siemens suppliers,
- Production planning with suppliers to achieve the contractual deadlines,
- Purchase order creations and invoice approvals,
- Monitoring and evaluating all order issues and resolving the discrepancies,
- Monitoring and making daily import/export payments,
- Making import tax payments,
- Monitoring of import operations and processes,
- Monitoring and ensuring the exit of temporary imports,
- Execution of spare parts export operations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Faculty of Management / Business Administration / Industrial Engineering or a related area
- Advanced command of written and spoken English and/or German
- Basic SAP MM, SD modules knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong coordination & communication skills
- Passionate, self-motivated with a growth mindset
- Result oriented with strong analytical thinking
- Flexible and a good team player
- Open minded and highly collaborative
- Capable of working under strict deadlines
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time