- Detailed review of tender / RFQ documents
- Interact with customers to understand their requirements
- Perform site surveys to develop / verify scope of works and BOQ
- Generate RFQs and prepare procurement plan as per project requirements and coordinate with Procurement team to obtain proposal from vendors
- Evaluate proposal received from vendors and ensure technical and financial compliance w.r.t project / tender requirement
- Prepare project risk analysis & devise suitable mitigation plan
- Prepare project timeline schedule
- Prepare offers in timely manner with technically compliant cost effective solutions.
- Follow up with customer for timely acquisition of orders
- Handing Over of orders to execution team as per guidelines
- Support Execution team during project execution phase
- Marketing & Sales of digitalization portfolio and generation of new business opportunities
- Ensure Quality & EHS compliance in all functional activities
· Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Fresh or 1 year experience in relevant roles/function.
· Must have knowledge of HV & MV Substation and related equipment like transformers, HV/MV/LV Switchgears, Control & Protections, etc
· Sound knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
· Should be a team player.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time