The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment
• Learn and use testing tools on different contexts
• Review Software Requirements (in the form of typical requirements or User Stories) to ensure unambiguity and completeness of those
• Prepare Test Data
• Design, maintain and Execute Test Cases
• Report and manage Defects
• Define Test Processes
• Plan and Support User Acceptance Testing
We are looking for:
• Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
• Excellent oral and written skills in English;
• Strong willingness to learn and attention to detail;
• Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
• A proactive mindset, be a technology and business knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
• Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.