Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as an EH&S Officer.
This role would suit someone with some EH&S experience who is looking to develop their career. We will provide training on development areas.
This is a remote based role with some travel to our Camberley office.
You will drive our EHS practices towards best in class, and provide audit based governance to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements. They will have full responsibility for our ISO45001 and ISO14001 certification.
The EH&S Officer will report to the EH&S Manager and contribute to our approaches for Sustainability together with EH&S.
This role would suit a self-starter with management systems knowledge who is looking for a diverse EHS role.
You will be responsible for:
- Management of Healthcare's EHS environment and achievement of benchmark levels of support for Healthineers 'Zero Harm' principle. Maintenance and development of Healthcare's EHS Management System ensuring continued ISO45001 and ISO14001 certification.
- Management and communication of EHS reporting systems in order to achieve required levels of EHS reporting, effective issue resolution and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Execution of an appropriate annual audit plan and associated audits to ensure the effective deployment of the EHS management systems.
- Maintenance and development of those Healthcare Portal modules necessary for the effective deployment of the EHS management system and the provision of appropriate documentation and training for system users.
- Identification of EHS training requirements, training plans and delivery of an appropriate training portfolio to meet EHS requirements.
- Lead the development of the necessary EHS processes, approaches and KPI's to deliver excellent performance against the guidelines of the Business Excellence model ensuring close alignment with the Healthineers needs and requirements. Action should ensure the effective leverage of all available internal and external resources and be clearly oriented towards supporting overall Healthineers Business Strategy.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Experience in managing new project and process introductions in a customer focused and complex operational environment.
- Experience of building and leading virtual teams, including external stakeholder representatives, to deliver functional and cross business objectives and project goals.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognise that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time