Lead Software Developer (UI)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1,2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
Siemens Development Center Bangalore is looking for energetic and talented UI experts like you to join its team of IOT experts.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Drive discussions around technical concepts and specifications based on the analysis of customer processes and requirements, UX sync up.
- Identify potential interfaces, design the UI, define re-usable components.
- Develop responsive web applications to be hosted on-prem/cloud/cloud-foundry/MindSphere and that fit screen size of Desktop/Tablet/Mobile.
- Work in diverse and agile teams of Product Owners, Project Managers, Software Architects, Testers and UX.
- Ensure high software code quality, perform code review, meet quality processes, achieve project timelines.
- Adhere to the defined Non-Functional Requirements, create the necessary UI documentation including LLD.
- Collaborate with Solution owners/partners.
- Administer production grade deployments.
- Compliance to Product and Solution Security, OSS process.
- Contribute to org-wide technical initiatives.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have a degree in Computer science or Engineering with knowledge of IOT.
- 8 to 12 years of development experience with expertise in the following - Angular 2/4 (Typescript), React, HTML, CSS, Webservices SOAP and REST, SQL, Onsen/IONIC, Cordova.
- Experience in mobile app development (hybrid, native) life cycle design, development, obfuscation, code-signing, upload to marketplace.
- Strong understanding of Security, AWS, Highcharts, PDF, NodeJS.
- High analytical capabilities, organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, fluent communication in a business environment.
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive initiative.
- Capability to collaborate strongly with responsibility and respect.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time