Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Senior Director Marketing, Point of Care (POC).
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step
in their career. As a Senior Director Marketing, POC, you will be responsible
- This role reports into the POC NAM Vice President, and have a team of 6 Marketing Managers, is responsible to develop the marketing strategy for all the products in the POC portfolio for the US market.
- Lead and develop the marketing team, towards goal achievement and professional development.
- Responsible for the achievement of growth goals of all the product lines.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for all the product lines for all market segments.
- Develop market research towards to gain full understanding of the market dynamics in terms of customer, competitors and trends, related with the portfolio products.
- Design, create, develop and deployed all the marketing tools to proof and communicate POC value proposal to the different market segments, using different channels: Digital Marketing, KOL, financial simulators, white papers, testimonials, reference sites, etc.
- Manage all the product lines during the different stages of the life cycle.
- Deployed and communicate the marketing to the sales force.
- Implement processes such as Budgeting and Forecasting for different product lines
- Identify and implement corrective actions according to sales performance, to ensure achievement of the objectives.
- Ensure compliance with and implementation of approved policies and objectives.
- Define and communicate the pricing strategy.
- Develop the communication plan for the different audiences, according to the strategy.
- MBA/MS with a minimum of 5+ years of experience sales/marketing/business development projects is preferred.
- Must have In vitro diagnostics (IVD) experience
- Point of Care (POC) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field related to business, communication, organizational development or other similar.
- Prior leadership experience with teams of more than 5.
- Ability to set goals, objectives, tactics and overall product portfolio strategy
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and forge business partnerships
- Ability to analyze trends in the healthcare industry and operationalize them into business models
- Ability to plan, forecast, and market products at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Ability to set pricing strategies for products and services ability to define, gather, analyze, and distribute intelligence about products, customers, competitors, and any aspect of the environment needed to support strategic decisions.
This is a US based position. This role is remote based, but the selected candidate must travel to our Siemens Healthineers Boston, MA site to support the business as needed.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.