Job title: (Technical Project Manager)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Coordination of internal and partner delivery resources for project staffing with suitable abilities and seniority levels across competence pools
- Management of functional and non-functional requirements engineering to resolve customer needs and define user stories.
- Selection of appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in technical project scope
- Supporting customer project manager who has the P&L (Profit & Lost) responsibility, measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Performing technical risk management to minimize project risks
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 10+ years of IT Industry
- Proven record of IT / IoT delivery, mentoring cross-functional project teams in a sophisticated and changing environment
- Understanding of business strategy and emerging technology
- Profound industry know-how, i.e., on Manufacturing, Energy, Cities or Logistics
- Confirmed team leadership in a similar role where the agility of development and scrum methods are key to the team’s success
- Strong influencer and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple partners at all levels
- Ability to connect with multi-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs
- Confirmed collaboration / leadership skills as well as excellent analytical and conceptual skills including an aggressive approach
- Proficient in written and verbal English communication as you will be engaging with top talent in the organization and dealing with senior partner management
- Ideally, experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time