Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally. Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated Post-sales Application Engineer to work in our “Global Sales and Customer Success” SimcenterTM* team to support a CFD product family that includes the following products: Simcenter STAR-CCM+, Simcenter FloEFD, Simcenter FloTHERM.
You will be responsible for ensuring the technical success of our multi physics solutions for a dedicated customer portfolio. Work proactively with your customers helping them to reach their challenges and meet expectations with our solutions!
- Proactively contact/visit your customers to understand their challenges, find opportunities
- Assist customers in the resolution of complex verification and design challenges by deploying Siemens's latest CFD technology
- Analyze methodologies and solutions to meet customers’ user requirements and success
- Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide recommendations to product, documentation and training materials, reproduce customer problems, provide solutions and conduct training classes and services onsite or online
- Use technical knowledge to work with internal development and sales teams
- Help modifying the direction of Siemens's product development based on customer’s needs
- Deliver training courses to customers face to face in Siemens office, Live-online or on customer sites
- Co-work with our pre-sales and sales team to meet objectives
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
Status - Cadre
- Engineering diploma or Master’s degree or equivalent would be preferred
- Experience using STAR-CCM+ or equivalent solutions
- Knowledge of scripting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English, as well as strong relationship building capability
- Autonomous and efficient in dealing with multiple tasks with excellent organization skills
- Self-supporting, able to work without supervision
- Willingness to travel to deliver training courses or visit customers
- Open minded and willing to learn, exchange and share
- Ideally 3-10 years of experience in CFD modeling
- Experience in Electronics cooling simulation with tools like Simcenter FloTHERM & Simcenter FloEFD
- Experiences in Multiphysics such as multiphase, aeroacoustics, battery, DEM, aerodynamics
- Experience with mechanical CAD tools such as NX, Solid Edge or others
- Experience in thermal Management in Electronic systems
About Simcenter™ within Siemens
Simcenter™ is a flexible, open, and scalable portfolio of the best predictive simulation and test tools that support you at every step in your digital journey. It includes Simcenter 3D portfolio, Simcenter STAR-CCM+, Simcenter Amesim, Simcenter FLOEFD, Simcenter Flotherm, HEEDs, Simcenter Testing products.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parenthood, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
Integrating the Digital Factory division of Siemens Industry Software allows you to evolve in an international context and in a high-tech environment. You benefit from the support of a management that listens to you and access to useful training to enable you to achieve your objectives.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time