You will work as a member of the Operations Team to provide an unrivalled, outstanding service to all internal and external customers. This role is within the Customer Services team and focuses on responding to high volumes of customer calls, written correspondence, and internal queries. You will be an enthusiastic, friendly member of the Operations Team adding value to the overall level of service SFS provides and helping to work towards the company vision while delivering on our values, Responsible, Excellent & Innovative.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development.
What part will you play?
- Effectively liaise with internal and external customers by telephone, letter and e-mail in response to queries.
- Respond to all customer queries and requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process transfer requests, financial amendments and refund requests on customer contracts within appropriate time-scales.
- Ensure Customer Records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Pro-actively support other team members in the delivery of outstanding Customer Service, e.g. taking calls and sharing workloads during peak periods.
- In conjunction with the Operations Team Leaders identify and follow through process improvement initiatives that will improve the customer’s experience and lead to business efficiencies.
- Maximise upon revenue opportunities for SFS through identification and capture of sales-leads, the collection of transfer / admin fees where appropriate and effectively deal with potential debt issues, resolving problems where possible to prevent arrears / bad debt.
- Work to industry and regulatory guidelines and time frames.
- Effectively and efficiently deal with switchboard calls for SFS ensuring that we deliver exceptional service and direct customers to the right person or department.
What skills and experience would you bring to the role?
- Proven track record in offering exceptional service to customers (internal and external) via telephone and in writing.
- Experience in a Customer Services team preferably from a Financial Services background and / or a business to business environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good Organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies which may include FOS, FCA and FLA desirable.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary plus bonus, private healthcare, 26 days holiday and a competitive pension scheme. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with you. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time